Offer Coronavirus (COVID-19) support from your business
Use this service if your business can offer to help respond to the impact of Coronavirus.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- social care or childcare
You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give. You’ll then be contacted as soon as possible if your support is needed.
You’ll need your company number if you have one.
For more details and to register see Offer coronavirus (COVID-19) support from your business on GOV.UK.