Website Optimisation for Business Growth
This event is part of our COVID-19 Business Help Series.
This is an online event
Register in advance of this event, so you don’t miss out.
Boost your online performance and learn how to find new customers by selling through e-commerce and e-marketplaces.
During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, learning effective strategies to optimise your website can help boost your online sales and enable you to reach more customers online, so you can continue serving your valued community.
This comprehensive two-part virtual workshop from London Business Hub will help you to fine-tune your digital strategy, optimise your website to generate a higher volume of web traffic and gain insights to utilise Google Analytics effectively.
What will you learn?
- Uncover how to structure and design your website to attract more visitors.
- Learn about search engine optimisation (SEO) and how it benefits your business.
- Understand how to rank more highly on search engines.
- Hear best practice for web hosting, web domains, and localising your website.
- Find out how to assess and develop your company’s digital maturity.
- Gain insights on producing compelling content that is effective and understood by customers.
- Discover why you should use Google Analytics and how to set it up.