GovShare: Achieving Cultural Change to Maximise the Digital Initiatives – Postponed new date TBC
How can LocalGov move from an Analog culture to a Digital culture. Hear how innovative LAs have done this.
A 1 day event looking at how Local Gov organisations can develop and foster cultural change (from an Analog to a Digital Culture) within Transformation teams and the organisation as a whole, to maximise the Impact & Return on Digital Initiatives.
We will be looking at the characteristics of a Digital Culture and looking at how LAs can replicate/adopt these characteristics and how Local Gov organisations are achieving this.
Characteristics such as:
- Being Proactive rather than Reactive
- Being Customer Centric
- Having a Lean Product Canvas rather than a Detailed Business Plan
- Making it acceptable to Fail Fast rather than Risk Adverse
- Development of Cross-functional teams rather than Departmental Silos
The day will consist of sessions from confirmed GovSharers:
- Paul Brewer, Director for Digital & Resources, Adur & Worthing Councils
- Dave Briggs, Head of Digital, London Borough of Croydon
- Dan Blundell, Head of Digital, LGSS