Managing high winter energy bills
A workshop for Croydon residents about energy bills and tariffs, support available through energy companies, and tips for engaging with them.
This is an online event
Register in advance of this event, so you don’t miss out.
At 18:30 on 26th September click the ‘Join now’ button to join the event.
About this event
This online workshop delivered by qualified energy advisors from Croydon Council’s free energy advice service, Croydon Healthy Homes includes:
1. A explanation of the energy price cap and price freeze
2. An explanation of different types of energy tariff
3. Advice about managing high winter energy bills
4. Support available through your energy and water companies
5. Tips on how best to engage with your energy companies
6. Additional support available through Croydon Healthy Homes
6.30pm to 8pm via Zoom
A Zoom link will be sent to people who register on the day of the event