Cyber Security Unpacked: Protect Your Business
Join this webinar if you are you an SME with growing concerns about cybercrime and fraudulent behaviour impacting your business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has forced many UK businesses to move their operations online and quickly adopt new tech, tools and systems. With the threat of cyber attacks, data breaches and fraud dramatically increased, there has never been a more crucial time for businesses to have a robust cybersecurity response plan in place – a ‘when’ will it occur rather than ‘if’ approach.
This webinar is designed to offer essential insights to help you understand the current online threats facing your business.
Join us at this London Growth Hub webinar to hear the practical steps you can take to ensure the safety and security of employees, data and IP and how to develop a clear action plan to protect your company from cyber attacks during this unprecedented period and beyond.
What will you learn?
- Learn about the cybersecurity threats facing SMEs during COVID-19
- Find out how to audit your risks and identify vulnerabilities
- Discover how to enhance security practices and data protection awareness, processes and systems for crisis preparation
- Learn how to recognise the first signs of cybercrime
- Find out actions to take before, during and after an attack
- Understand the importance of individual development plans and incorporating contingency plans
Event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org