Do you find it hard to Manage your energy bills?
With the recent gas and electricity price increases are you worried about heating your home and paying your bills?
This is an online event
Register in advance of this event, so you don’t miss out.
At 19:00 on 4th October click the ‘Join now’ button to join the event.
About this event
With the recent gas and electricity price increases are you worried about heating your home and paying your bills? There is a lot of conflicting information regarding how best to manage your energy bills.
Are you unable to resolve an issue with your energy company?
Are you looking for advice to reduce your energy usage without needing to turn down your heating?
If you are a Croydon resident this workshop is for you.
We will cover:
1. Energy price rises and the price cap.
2. Current advice about energy tariffs.
3. Health impacts of living in a cold home.
4. Managing your energy accounts and support available from energy companies.
5. Using energy in your home.
6. Grant funding for home energy improvements (home owners and private renters only).
7. Other energy savings advice.
8. Support with water bills.
9. Support available through Croydon Healthy Homes.